Graduate Degree Programs:
Communication Studies prides itself on preparing graduate students for careers in academia, business, commerce, and industry. Programs are available for all students who have a bachelor's degree. Students complete graduate courses in communication theory and research methods, and design the remainder of their program with the approval of an advisor and the Graduate Coordinator in Communication Studies.
- Professional Communication, Graduate Certificate
- Communication Education, Graduate Certificate
- Communication Studies, Master of Arts (MA)
- Communication Studies, Master of Science (MS)
- Forensics in Communication, Master of Fine Arts (MFA)
- Communication and Composition, Master of Science (MS)
- Cross-Disciplinary Studies, Master of Science (MS)
The Speech & Debate Program: A Focus on Instruction and Competition:
The Speech-Debate Graduate Program is designed to provide professional development through graduate courses in speech and debate. We realize our students are a mix of novice and veteran teachers, coaches, and administrators. The program provides opportunities for all levels of experience. Read more about our Speech-Debate Program and the modules we offer.