The Anthropology Club is a group of undergraduate and graduate students who hold bi-weekly meetings, social events, and field trips.
- Raise public awareness of Anthropology
- Discuss current local, state, national, and global issues through the lens of anthropology
- Provide a venue for documentary showings and discussions
- Advocate social justice through social activism
- Arrange for professionals with a background in anthropology to give lectures and workshops at MSU, Mankato
- Provide members opportunities to expand their anthropological understanding