Christine Mollenkopf-Pigsley, Associate Professor | Director of Applied Leadership
- PhD in Public Policy and Public Administration- Walden University
- Masters in Non-Profit and Public Administration- Metropolitan State University
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in International Relations- Michigan State University
- Certified Social Media Specialist- National Institute for Social Media
- Organizational Leadership
- Virtual Collaboration
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Organizational Change
- Social Enterprise
- The Gig Economy
Dr. Christine Mollenkopf-Pigsley, is an Associate Professor and Program Director in Applied Leadership, Minnesota State University’s fully online bachelor completion program. Her research focus is on organizational change and innovation. She works extensively with community colleges nationally on entrepreneurship initiatives in the public sector and serves as an academic fellow for the Direct Selling Education Foundation in Washington, DC.
Prior to joining the faculty at Minnesota State University Mankato, Pigsley served in a variety of academic leadership roles including Dean of Student Affairs and General Education, Associate Dean of Business and Entrepreneurship, and was a faculty member in Entrepreneurship and Individual Studies at Dakota County Technical College. In addition to her teaching, Pigsley previously held executive roles in non-profit organizations including the Institute for Social and Economic Development, the Iowa Women’s Enterprise Center, and WomenVenture.