Kevin Dover, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor | Technical Communication
Kevin’s teaching is predicated on Hao’s “critical compassionate pedagogy,” which is active, dialogical, and deeply student-centered. In this, everyone is exhorted to move toward their edges.
- Ph.D. in Rhetoric and Professional Communication from New Mexico State University
- M.A. in Communication from Northern Illinois University
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Black Theory
- Capability Approach
- Intercultural Theory
Recent Courses Taught:
- ENG 675: Technical Communication for STEM Professionals
- ENG 477/577: Technical Documentation, Policies, & Procedures
- ENG 469: Project Management in Technical Communication
- ENG 271: Technical Communication