Barry Ries, Professor of Psychology
Areas of Interest
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Specific Phobia, Blood-Injection-Injury, (dental Phobia)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Behavioral Assessment
- Psyc 101 Introduction to Psychological Science
- Psyc 455 Abnormal Psychology
- Psyc 490 Adult Anxiety Disorders Workshop
- Psyc 356 Personality
- Psyc 303 Introduction to Clinical Psychology
- Psyc 651 Adult Psychopathology
- Psyc 654 Clinical Case Management
- Psyc 683 Behavioral Assessment
- Psyc 681 Behavior Therapy
- Ries, B.J., Gangeness, J., Ramakrishnan, L., Oneaghala, R., & Karch, L. (2017). Graduate Programming Initiatives. Academic and Student Affairs Leadership Conference, Breezy Point, MN.
- Ries, B.J., Fleischman, R., & Roers, P. (2016). Higher Learning Commission: Revised Guidelines on Faculty Qualifications. Academic and Student Affairs Leadership Conference, Breezy Point, MN.
- Akey, L. & Ries, B.J. "Meeting the Opportunities of the HLC guidelines for determining faculty qualifications." (2015). Academic and Student Affairs Leadership Conference, Craguns, MN.
- McNeil, D.W., Vagovich, A.M., Ries, B.J. & Turk, C.L. (2012). Anxiety and fear. In V.S. Ramachandran (2nd Ed.), Encyclopedia of human behavior: Vol. 2. San Diego: Academic Press.
- Polusny, M., Ries, B., Meis, L., McCormick-Deanton, C., Thuras, P. & erbes, P. (2011). Effects of Parents' experiential avoidance and PTSD on adolescent disaster-related post-traumatic stress symptomatoloty. Journal of Family Psychology, 20 (2):220-229.