Congratulations to our School Psychology Spring 2022 and Summer 2022 graduates
Congratulations to our Spring 2022 and Summer 2022 graduates, Kennedi Alstead, Melissa Engel, RaeLynn Lamminen, Dorothy Lipski, and Lars Olson.
- Kennedi’s dissertation was titled, “Investigating the Effectiveness of the Positive Reinforcement Components of Tootling.”
- Melissa’s dissertation was titled, “Effects of Daily Spaced Versus Massed Practice on Spelling Word Retention Among Struggling Spellers.”
- RaeLynn’s dissertation was titled, “Cover-Copy-Compare as a Math Fact Fluency Intervention for Middle School Students in an Alternative Special Education Setting.”
- Dorothy’s dissertation was titled, “Family Involvement in Charter Elementary Schools: A Case Study using the Family Involvement Questionnaire-Elementary Version."
- Lars’s dissertation was titled, “Increasing Above and Beyond Behavior Through Social Emotional Learning.”
Four students also earned their master’s in School Psychology. Congratulations to Sammi Cowger, Stephanie Figueroa, Melissa Schneider, and Rayna Yaeger!
(L to R): RaeLynn Lamminen, Melissa Engel, Lars Olson, and Kennedi Alstead
(Standing): Chip Panahon, Melissa Engel, Shawna Petersen-Brown, RaeLynn Lamminen, Kevin Filter, and Elyse Farnsworth. (Bottom row): Lars Olson, Kennedi Alstead, and Rayna Yaeger.