Andi Lassiter, Ph.D, Professor
- Ph.D. in I/O Psychology, George Mason University, 2004
Areas of Interest
- Team and Leader Effectiveness
- Collaborative Learning
- Online Teaching and Learning
- Professional Development in the Workplace
- Selected Publications/Presentations
- Psyc 202 Careers in Psychology
- Psyc 409/509 History & Systems of Psychology
- Psyc 442/542 Group Psychology
- Psyc 633 Job Analysis/Performance Appraisal
- Psyc 623 Special Topics: Personnel Training
- Stark, E., Lassiter, A., & Kuemper, A (in press). Predicting Success in Online Psychology Courses. Knowledge Management and E-Learning (KM& EL).
- Lassiter, A., Congemi, P., Miller, A., & Martin, O. (2012). Cultural Differences in Applicant Perceptions of Assessments and Organizations. Poster presented at the 2012 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology Conference, San Diego.
- Yong, L., Sachau, D., & Lassiter, A. (2011). Exploring the Antecedents of Organizational Citizenship Behavior in Knowledge-based Virtual Communities. Knowledge Management & E-Learning: An International Journal (KM&EL), Vol. 3, pp. 682-696.
- Orvis, K.L. & Lassiter, A. (2009). Computer-supported collaborative learning: The role of the instructor. Chapter in N. Kock (Ed.), E-Collaboration: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications. Information Science Reference.