Lisa Perez, Ph.D, Associate Professor
- Ph.D. in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Bowling Green State University, 1998
Areas of Interest
- Occupational Stress & Health
- Off-job Recovery from Workplace Stressors
- Workplace Incivility
- Workplace Exposure to Disturbing Electronic Images
- Employee Engagement
- Psyc101 Introduction to Psychological Science
- Psyc201 Statistics
- Psyc419/519 Psychometric Theory
- Psyc624 Stress & Health in the Workplace
- Psyc4/563 Survey of Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Collini, S., Guidroz, A. M., & Perez, L. M. (in press). Turnover in healthcare: The mediating effects of employee engagement. Journal of Nursing Management. (Accepted for publication, April 2013).
- Houlihan, S., Perez, L., Houlihan, D., & Kruger, A. (2013). Creation of a selection program for indigenous students at an eco-tourism focused high school in the Ecuadorian Amazon region. Educational Research Journal, 3, 83-91.
- Guidroz, A. M., Wang, M., & Perez, L. M. (2012). Developing a model of source-specific interpersonal conflict in healthcare. Stress & Health, 28, 69-79.
- Perez, L. M., Jones, J., Englert, D. R., & Sachau, D. (2010). Secondary traumatic stress and burnout among law enforcement investigators exposed to disturbing media images. Journal of Police and Criminal Psychology, 25, 113-124.
- Fox, M., Tange, A., & Perez, L. (2008, October). Conflict, workload and health: The moderating effects of recovery experiences. Proceedings of the 2008 Midwest Academy of Management Conference, St. Louis, MO.