Degrees & Content Areas
The graphic design program at Minnesota State Mankato will help you develop the conceptual, visual, and technical skills needed to enter the design profession with confidence. We offer several content areas, including branding, editorial, web, and motion design.
- Branding: produce identity systems that communicate the essence of an organization
- Typography: learn the history and strategic application of written language
- Web Design: develop digital products that emphasize user experience
- Motion Design: create time-based design solutions
- Image Making: generate image-focused design and creative ideation techniques