John Reed, Assistant Professor
- Ph.D. in Urban and Public Affairs, University of Louisville,
Areas of Interest
- Government and Police Consolidation
- Organizational Issues in policing
- LAWE 133 Law Enforcement and Community Relations
- LAWE 242 Law Enforcement and Human Behavior
- LAWE 243 Juvenile Justice and Delinquency
- LAWE 331 Victims and Survivors: Criminal Justice Response
- Vito, G., Reed, J., & More, H. (2019). Organizational behavior in management in law enforcement. Hoboken, NJ: Pearson.
- Whetstone, T., Reed, J., & Turner, P. (2006). Recruiting: A comparative study of the recruiting practices of state police agencies. International Journal of Police Science & Management, 8(1), 52-66.