Admission Requirements

Gender and Women's Studies Master of Arts or Master of Science

Gender and Women's Studies Graduate Certificate

Notes on Funding

Students may wish to apply for assistantships in other offices on campus. For more information about funding opportunities for graduate students, visit the College of Graduate Studies Assistantships page.

All U.S. applicants and returning students are encouraged to file a Federal Application for Student Aid as early  as possible,  Through this process, students who are approved for federal work study may be appointed as graduate assistants in the Department of Gender & Women’s Studies, with the same benefits and responsibilities as all other graduate assistants.