Urban and Regional Studies Advising

To connect with a Urban and Regional Studies advisor contact our department:

Department of Government

Office: 109 Morris Hall
Phone: 507-389-2721
Online: Submit a Question or Comment
Areas of Study: International Relations, Political Science, Public Administration, Urban & Regional Studies

For general college advising visit the Humanities & Social Sciences Academic Advising Center.